Special Note: The clarity of the finished product is low if the size is less than 30x30cm.The small size is only suitable for practice.
The larger the design canvas, the more detail in the final product.
Frame is not included
Pasting Area: All of the pictures are fully covered with diamonds unless otherwise indicated.
Each one includes everything you need to complete an entire picture. The kits are packaged properly in order to prevent any kind of damages. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Please contact us if you have any questions.
About Size: The product size in the purchase order is the same as the actual picture, while the side length of the canva is 5 cm longer than the actual picture. If you order a product with a size of 30×40cm, the size of the canva is approximately 35×45cm.
The size of square drills is 2.5×2.5mm, and that of round drills is 2.8×2.8mm. The clarity of square drills-based products is 11% higher than that of round drills-based ones.
How To Diamond Paint
PART 1 - Setting Up the Canvas
- Purchase a diamond painting kit at our online store here.
- Understand how to read the canvas. The canvas is composed of tiny boxes that are colored and labeled with numbers, much like a cross-stitch canvas. Each number corresponds to a diamond color. The numbers are written on a chart, with the corresponding bag and diamond color written below or next to it. The chart is typically printed on the side of the canvas. Some squares may contain a letter or symbol instead; treat this as a number.
- Unroll the canvas and tape it down onto a flat surface. If the canvas won't lay flat, roll it back the other way, then unroll it. Spread it down onto a flat surface, then secure the edges with masking tape. This project can be time consuming. Consider taping the canvas to a board, which you can move out of the way easily.
- Peel back part of the plastic covering on the canvas. Do not peel all of the plastic away; 1 to 2 inches(2.54 to 5.08 centimeters) will be plenty. Run your fingernail along the plastic to crease it so that it doesn't roll forwards. Some kits come with pre-cut plastic strips. In this case, simply peel the first strip off.
Pour out your first crystal color into the tray. Take a look at the patch of canvas you just exposed. Choose a box to start with, and note the number in it. Look the number up on the chart, then find the bag with the same number. Open up the bag, and pour out some of the crystals onto the tray that came with your kit. Some kits come with multiple trays. You can use the other trays for the other colors in that section.
Part 2 - Applying the Diamonds
- Dip your pen tool into the gel or wax that came with your kit. Open up the packet of gel that came with your kit. Dip the narrow end of the pen into the gel/wax to pick some up. This will make it possible for the pen to pick up the crystals.
- Use the pen to pick up a crystal. Gently press the tip of the pen against the top, faceted part of the crystal. Lift the pen away from the tray; the crystal should be stuck to it. Keep the tray just below the edge of your canvas; this will make it easier to access.
- Gently press the crystal against the corresponding square. Pull the pen away; the crystal should be stick against the canvas. If you are just starting out, it might be a good idea to press lightly at first. This way, if the crystal is off-set, you can nudge it back into place, then press down on it to secure it. This is exactly like painting by number, except that you are using crystals instead.
- Fill the rest of the squares in that section. Work one color at a time and refill the pen with gel as needed. When you finish filling in all the squares with the same number code, move onto the next color. This will help you work faster and stay organized. Avoid resting your hand against the canvas; the more you touch the sticky surface, the less tacky it will become.
Peel away more of the plastic covering, and fill in more squares. Continue filling the canvas in using the same technique as before. Work in 1 to 2-inch (2.54 to 5.08-centimeter) wide sections, one color at a time. When you completely fill in a section, move onto the next one. Do not peel the entire plastic covering away, or the adhesive on the canvas will get dirty and lose its tack.
Part 3 - Finishing Your Work
- Cover the canvas with the plastic sheet that it came with. If you discarded the sheet, you can cover it with a piece of paper or parchment paper; avoid using wax paper.
- Go over the canvas with a rolling pin. This will press down any loose diamonds and secure them. If you don't have a rolling pin, you can use a can or jar instead. You can also gently rub the canvas with your hands instead.
- Stack some heavy books on top of the canvas overnight. This will help further adhere the diamonds to the canvas and ensure that they bond properly. If you don't have any books large enough to cover the canvas, you can use another flat, heavy object, such as a box or cutting board.
- Peel the tape away. Lift the books off first, then peel the plastic covering off. Peel the tape from the corners of the canvas. Do not trim the excess canvas way, as this may cause the fabric to fray.
- Frame the canvas. Remove the glass from the frame first, then insert the canvas into the frame. Fold the excess edges down, then place the backing into place. Leave the glass out, as it will only dull down the diamonds' sparkle. For a fancier touch, place the canvas behind a mat first; this will give the canvas an additional border within the frame. Choose a color that complements the diamonds.
1.Here are everything in the package for you to get start with diamond painting.
- 1x Pre-printed Numbered Canvas with sticky adhesive surface
- 1x Diamond Pen
- 1x Tweezers
- 1x Glue for the Diamond Pen
- 1x All the diamonds (square) needed
- 1x Diamond Tray
2.When will I receive my order?
Free shipping 15-20 days (expect delivery in 15-20 days after order date)
During sale peak seasons there may be a delay up to 5 days.
We care about the speed of delivery and know its importance in improving customers’ shopping experience on our Site.
Total delivery time is estimated after payment is confirmed and based on the time for processing and the time for shipping.You will see a shipping schedule for your order in the payment confirmation we send to you via email. This will also appear in your account once your payment has been confirmed.
All orders are processed and shipped out from our warehouse in Asia. We process orders on weekdays from Monday to Friday. Normally it takes about 1-3 days for new orders to be processed and the order will be shipped the next day after the processing day.Please kindly allow extra time for your order to be processed during holidays and sale peak seasons. Please note that orders can not be shipped on weekends.
Tracking numbers and tracking links will be sent to you via email after shipping.It may take 1-2 business days for the tracking information to become available online after your order has shipped.
3.What happens if my order gets stuck or lost in the mail?
All of our orders are sent with insured shipping and handling. If an order gets stuck at customs, sent back or even lost during the delivery process, we apologize! The postal service is out of our control. However, in cases like this, because the packages are insured, we will send you a new package with quicker shipping and full tracking, if possible. Please see our refund and return policy for when these might be applicable to shipping situations.
Everyone at diamondpainting.club is committed to making sure our customers’ maximum satisfaction.
To be eligible for returns, all returned Products must be unused,in the same condition and original packaging that you received it. Besides,all returns must be made within 14 days after the Product delivery date.Before you make the returns,please do contact our customer service to acquire a RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE and then make the returns in accordance with the instructions received from contacting customer service as per the Site. All Products not returned in accordance with the return procedures shall be sent back to you, and no credit or refund will be issued.
We only accept Products returns that are identified as eligible for return or are received damaged. Once we receive the returns and confirm that your Product is returned in accordance within our return policy, your credit card or PayPal account will be refunded. Return address will be provided by our customer service representatives through our email Sales@diamondpainting.club.
Once we receive and inspect your returns, we will email you to notify you that the returns have been received by us.The approval or rejection of your refund will be also notified in the email.
You are eligible for full refund only if you receive defective or damaged products.Once the refund is approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
Damaged or incorrect orders
If the Products you receive are damaged or defective during transit,missing,or incorrect Products in the package,please notify us within 7 days since the receipt day.Please email Sales@diamondpainting.club with your order number and a detail description of the problem. It will be very helpful to include a photograph to assist us in processing the claim. The sooner you notify us the better. Our window for filing insurance claims is limited to 10 days, which means we are unable to refund or replace damaged or missing goods if notified after 7 days.
Only defective or damaged Products are eligible for exchange service.Although we will check and pack the Products carefully before delivery, it is difficult to guarantee that there will be no accidental damage in transit.If unfortunately you receive a defective or damaged package,you can choose to return it for full refund.The second solution for this case is to exchange it for the same item, send us an email Sales@diamondpainting.club,we will help you get out of the hassle.
For any returns for exchanges,customers will be responsible for shipping cost back to diamondpainting.club. Please email us a copy of the shipping receipt,we will reimburse you the shipping cost.We will not deduct any original shipping charges out of your refund.
Only regularly priced Products are eligible for refunds, unfortunately off-price Products cannot be refunded. Please note that this policy is eligible for any Products purchased with a discount or sale code.
Customer products are not eligible for any returns,exchanges or refund.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, please get in touch with your bank or credit card company. It may take several business days for processing time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Sales@diamondpainting.club.
End product is awsum
Absolutely love doing this project it took about a month to finish but am delighted with the end result. It was 50x70 and it was a good quality product. The glue was really sticky compared to some of the other brands I’ve done. Definitely recommend buying from this company. My husband framed it and I am delighted can’t wait for the next one to arrive
Loved the product. Great craft. Great gift idea.
I just loved this painting. It has turned out so beautiful and it is a present for my best friend. she is a big dog lover and she really loves border collie dogs.
This picture reminded me of her dog.
I am off to find a frame for the painting as well. Her birthday is on this coming Thursday.
I have also done the 3 leopards and that was my first one ever. It is a very big one and took me 8 weeks to do. i am now a very big fan of Diamond Art Paintings.
Absolutely love it.
Very good service kept in contact product were great
Love these pictures! Have purchased multiple diamond art from here and will continue to do so.
My wife is very happy with the product thus far ! Faster shipping plz
Very happy with picture as very close to natural colours. Was easy to follow patterns & enjoyed competing it.
Very happy with my purchase
It was good to see it arrive. Though can't see why it could not arrive with the other item I ordered. Nice one!
I haven’t begun working in my pieces bit so far I love it!!!!
Brought as a gift was well excepted
Beautiful design. Very satisfied
it's was great to do a bit hard and I found that numbers would've worked the thing that got to me was all the different symbols looked the same
I love the kits from here; I've done 4 and each if them is exactly what I expect! Great service, great value. The only company that I buy from.
Very happy with the 2 diamond paintings I received from you recently. Good stickiness and solid design.
Good Hobby. Paintings are very good quality.
End of November we had a loss in our little family. My hubby has mossed his walking partner a lot. So a I decided to get a custom pic done. It turned out exactly as I wanted. I've sealed it and mow it's going to a professional framer to be framed for my hubby's birthday. I can't wait to give it to him. I will be ordering again. I have nothing bad to say. Process was easy and quick. There was enough drills to complete my pic. I love love love the end product.
I received the order quickly & the items were in a box which saved them from being squashed. The printing was clear & the codes were reasonably easy to follow, though a couple were printed too light to recognize. But overall very happy with purchase.
I love this painting
Very happy with purchase.
Thank you it's great my granddaughter can't put it down
There will be many purchases from us I am sure
Looks amazing! Had many compliments about it
Arrived much quicker than I expected
Can’t wait to start this one
Great service. Fantastic product. Fast delivery. Everything was included and was true to the picture shown.
A shame I didn't get my following order due to the disruption caused by factory renovation plus Corona Virus.
Full refund given
Will definitely re order when things settle down
We love diamond art, and are happy with the product. Quality is good, all bits and pieces are supplied so no extra expenses. Finishing always brings a sense of achievement after hours of fun. I love it even more as it gets my son off the x box.
Great product, gorgeous pictures.
Great reliable service
I am satisfied with with everything.
I found this company extremely easy to deal with.
I emailed a few times (I have purchased 5 items) & always got a quick response & always happy to help.
The delivery was fast with no problems at all.